No announcement yet.

I should have waited but I upgraded all wow zygor 5 guides for 20 dollars each

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have waited but I upgraded all wow zygor 5 guides for 20 dollars each

I should have waited but I upgraded all world of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor zygor 5 guides for 20 dollars each for both factions now I wish I would have gotten the Dailies & Events and Pets & Mounts and Professions & Achievements and Titles, Reputations & Macros and Dungeons & Gear zygor guides in a bundle for both factions to save money I already had the zygor warlords of deaneor Leveling & Loremaster guide upgraded already in the past

Maybe you really should have waited with upgrading all the guide packages. The only thing you can do is to contact the support if they can charge you the bundle price and refund the rest. Please use the support button in the top menu bar on this page.

The team are working on the option to upgrade all guides if you already upgraded the leveling guide and they are also working on the option to use the Diablo III refund for that.

So everyone who upgraded the leveling guide: please wait a bit for the Zygor team to sort out the problems.
    For the WoD start the leveling guide is the most important guide so there's no need to hurry upgrading all the other guides.

Comment

Working...
    X