Ver: 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver: 5.0

My loader says that the 5.0 viewer is downloaded so I decided to log into WOW to set my viewer config settings for launch, but the old viewer 4.xxxxx is still showing. Will we not have access to the 5.0 viewer until launch of xpac?

Please make sure you installed the guide into the correct location (WoW addons folder setting in the Zygor client).

Check the guide version ingame via guide selection screen, it should be 5.0.10768.

Comment

I directed the install to my WOW addons folder but when in-game its still 4.xxxxxx viewer. Should I completely delete all Zygore files and re-install?

Comment

Normally it should have no problems overwriting the old guide. However you should restart WoW if you had it running while updating.
        Is the Zygor client showing that the 5.0 guides are installed? If the client shows 5.0 is installed but ingame you still see 4.0 then there must be a problem with the addons folder setting. On certain systems and if WoW was installled in the program files folder it's possible that the addons folder is in a different location.

Comment

It sounds to me like your settings are not correct. Open up your battle.net launcher and click on Options (just below the WoW logo) and then select Game Settings. Now on the new window that opens up click on Game Install/Update on the left and let me know what it shows for the WoW folder setting (not the default install directory setting, I need the folder used for game play).
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X