Two Questions Regarding New Guides Viewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Questions Regarding New Guides Viewer

1. I have checked the box marked "Hide Waypoint Arrow when viewer is closed"; however, the arrow never goes away. Perhaps something wonky when I upgraded (i.e., do I need to delete and re-create my settings files?)
    2. How do you make the font inside the viewer bigger. I'm on a very high resolution display and it's almost impossible to read. I am thinking I looked everywhere in the settings, but perhaps I missed it. Or, is this something I need to edit the settings file manually?

Thanks!

OK, you can disregard #1. For whatever reason it fixed itself the next time I did a reloadui.

Still curious about #2 though!

Comment

The first one is something that always happens to me too, even after I wiped all Zygor settings I need to do a reload ui for my arrow seetings to work (metric system).

The second one, in the Zygor options, section display (the topmost) there are sliders for text scale and scale.
      Use the scale one to enlarge the whole viewer including text or only the text scale sliders to leave the UI elements of the viewer as they are and only affect text.

Comment

Perfect -- thanks! I'll try those next time I log in (I *just* logged out for the night, but wanted to say 'thanks' before I left.)

Comment

Working...
        X