OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just curious when the next zygor client update is going to happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right iv managed to pinpoint something basically if i go into the installation folder and click the zygor client batch folder and run as admin the launcher works fine but if i click and use the standard client file it messes up

Comment

Originally posted by wanipuk View Post
      right iv managed to pinpoint something basically if i go into the installation folder and click the zygor client batch folder and run as admin the launcher works fine but if i click and use the standard client file it messes up
      This is exactly what the latest update was supposed to fix. Are you running v3.0.100?
      Last edited by Zygor Dev 6; March 7, 2015, 01:49 PM.

Comment

yer see atUntitled.pngtached screen shot

Comment

yer see at[ATTACH=CONFIG]1799[/ATTACH]tached screen shot
          I think I found the issue that's causing this for real this time and should have an update out tonight.

In the meantime, this issue would go away if you re-install your client with the newest installer using the default directory

Comment

im not going to install it because iv been told to install the ''latest'' installer 3 times and its not made a difference i shall wait for this update thanks

Comment

im not going to install it because iv been told to install the ''latest'' installer 3 times and its not made a difference i shall wait for this update thanks
              Have you installed into Program Files every single time?

Comment

no first 2 times installed it into default directory then last time installed into program files i shall wait for the update for a fix

Comment

Client update is up now. Please let me know if this resolves any of your issues.

Comment

nope still same problem!! i have to use the batch file for it to work proply

Comment

Can you contact our Live Support and setup a TeamViewer session? I'll be able to get it fixed up in a few minutes I'm sure.

Comment

Please let me know if Client v3.0.113 fixes your issue. I pinpointed the issue and was able to re-create, and fix it, after assisting another customer with the same issue.

Comment

I'm afraid the new version still hasn't fixed the problem

Comment

Can you please post a screen shot of what you see?
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

i have previously uploaded a screenshot at the start of this post every update ur releasing isnt fixing the problem it only works if i use the client batch file instead of the normal exe

Comment

And yet you still didn't do as Zygor Dev 6 requested so we can help you to get it fixed.

Originally posted by Zygor Dev 6 View Post
                                Can you contact our Live Support and setup a TeamViewer session? I'll be able to get it fixed up in a few minutes I'm sure.
                                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X