80-85??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80-85??

I know this is a little early but I felt it relevant to ask now since (hopefully) Cataclysm is coming in November. I bought the guide recently and I love it have leveled a warrior with it to 45 in less that 3 days (that time includes walking away when fiance needs help lol) and its a WONDERFUL guide. I was wondering with the lifetime upgrades if that would also include the upgrade for leveling 80-85 w/ Cataclysm. Once again I apologize since its still very early but felt I needed to ask that.

Originally posted by benji3477 View Post
    I know this is a little early but I felt it relevant to ask now since (hopefully) Cataclysm is coming in November. I bought the guide recently and I love it have leveled a warrior with it to 45 in less that 3 days (that time includes walking away when fiance needs help lol) and its a WONDERFUL guide. I was wondering with the lifetime upgrades if that would also include the upgrade for leveling 80-85 w/ Cataclysm. Once again I apologize since its still very early but felt I needed to ask that.
    LOL

I asked this a while ago, so no worries.

Zygor will be adding the Cataclysm expansion (mind you, not an upgrade) and have it out as soon as possible from the release date. The fee has yet to be determined, but it is not considered an update.
    This is requireing a rewrite on existing quests and quests paths, locations of quest givers, etc. Also there are two new races to write for. Now add in the next 5 lvls to get us to 85, and you can see the amount of work needed to make this happen.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Zygor just posted recently to help clarify all of this.

Yes, our guides will be updated for levels 1-80 for our current customers, for free. The new content, such as level 80-85, as well as the Goblin and Worgen starter areas, will be part of a guide Upgrade and will require a fee of around $30.00. The Upgrade fee is still not 100% decided on, because there is no possible way to know how much work will go into rewriting our guides entirely from scratch.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X