Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this normal?

Hey I just bought the Alliance guide and have been loving it. I started up a Dreanei pally and so far I have clocked in about 18 hours of gametime and only level 18. I'm just concerned as this seems to have been a very long time and I have followed the guide word for word. Is this about the right amount of time or is it above the normal?
    Realm: Shadow Council

Characters:

80 Human DK - Xioan
    61 NE Druid - Xannas
    43 Gnome Mage - Chilley

hmm.

Hmm, hard to say but i would say i over, i usually hit 10 at 3 hrs 20 bout 8-9 hrs. i have main on the server so never misses gold or bag thou :P

Another thing is when youre leveling you should try to have the biggest bags possible at all times. Since then you make fewer stops to sell. you should also have some food and water on you. At least thats what i do

Ah and ofc an ah alt. Instead to stop to ah items with your leveling char its usually better to make a lvl 1 char and then run him to a ah (auction house), and then mail all items you dont need to him.
    80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
    Server : Executes EU

Comment

Yeah I got loads of gold and bag space, its just that the run time seems to be something like 1-3 minutes each time I need to do a quest.
      Realm: Shadow Council

Characters:

80 Human DK - Xioan
      61 NE Druid - Xannas
      43 Gnome Mage - Chilley

Comment

Leveling time depends on what class you play, how good you know the class and it's talents and how good you know the quests and areas you run around.
        I played nearly every class to 80 so I even don't have to read the guide steps, i know each step and quest.

I recently started a new dwarf warrior which is the first character I entierely play with Zygor's guide and I reached level 18 in 9 hours (without heirlooms as I didn't have a free character slot on the server I usually play). I have two gathering professions so I was able to get some 14 slot bags quickly and always have enough money for the trainer.

Comment

I'd say that level 18 in 18 hours of /played time isn't too terribly bad. Most people will hit 20 with between 14-18 hours of /played time so you're a little on the higher side but not too far. As others have said if it's your first time thru that area with any character you can always expect it to take a little longer since you're not familiar with the lay of the land.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X