Mounts and leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mounts and leveling

New to Zygor guides (first impression is WOW!) and coming back to the game (lvl 60) after several years away. My question: what is the best sequence and type of mounts to use for quick leveling? It would be cool to know when these come available, where and the cost. Perhaps this is already discussed somewhere else?

@ lvl 20 = 60% ground mount (just outside your factions main city)(5g)
    @ lvl 40 = 100% ground mount (just outside your factions main city)(60g)
    @ lvl 60 = 150% flying mount (learned at tharallmar(horde) or honor hold (alliance)) (only in outland)(300 g)
    @ lvl 68 = Cold weather flying (at valliant keep)(alows flying in North End)(if you have a lvl 80 char and 1000 g (that have learned cold weather flying))
    @ lvl 70 = Epic flying 5100g (ppl are talking about a reputation discount with up to 4000g if exalted)
    @lvl 77 = Cold Weather flying if you dont have a lvl 80 (trainer at dalaran)
    Last edited by Daxal; March 17, 2010, 10:03 AM. Reason: Fixed prices
    80 Dwarf Hunter -80* Dranei Paladin - 50 Gnome Mage - 21* Gnome Warlock - 40* Night Elf Druid

* = Leveled with zygor
    Server : Executes EU

Comment

Thanks Daxal. Just what I needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Daxal View Post

@ lvl 70 = Epic flying 5000g (ppl are talking about a reputation discount with up to 4000g if exalted)
        I can verify the reputation discount when purchased at Valiance Keep (Alliance). Not sure where the Horde discount would be. I'm currently honored with Valiance Expedition (on a 73 hunter) and artisan flying is down to 4500g. I believe it drops by 250g with each reputation increase (4250g for revered and 4000g for exalted).

Comment

Working...
        X