Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all over the map

Ok...not too sure about this guide yet.

I am going all over the place and then coming back and having to accept quests that I could have accepted earlier on. ie: Druid quests, then at the crossroads. keeps happening and I am not sure why. I am almost 4 levels ahead of where it wants me to quest now. Also I ahve progressive on but it is not progressing??? HELP if I am doing something absolutely wrong here~

ty in advance

Yes, the guides will have you travel to different areas to do some quests that are parts of chain quests, then go back to where you were. This is so that you can get the most XP from those quests now instead of having to do them later for no XP.

As for the rest of your post, I answered it in the other thread you posted in.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

much better now

Ok, I am starting to get what the guide is doing. But I am improvising a bit too. Ie. when I was in the abrrens all the way on the edge by ratchet (and I knew there was a Flight path there) I went and got the flight path which saved me another 5 minutes of running back and forth today (got the fp yesterday)--- so that made it nicer. All in all, just need to seewhat this guide is doing a bit more-

Comment

Yep, just takes a little to get used to how the guide works, then you'll be flying along without a care in the world.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Especially with class quests it may save a bit of time to run around and get flightpoints near your quest objectives.
          I recently came across the warrior quest to get berserk stance and the guide told me to travel from Astranar to the island near Ratchet. It was obvious that it would be a good idea to get the Ratchet flight point to save some time later.
          Also the druid and warlock quests tell you to travel around a bit where you might come across some flight points.
          But as the old world is about to change with cataclysm and no one knows how these quests and the flight points will be affected it would be better to wait a bit before making big changes to the guide.

Comment

Originally posted by prayferdeath View Post
            Ok...not too sure about this guide yet.

I am going all over the place and then coming back and having to accept quests that I could have accepted earlier on. ie: Druid quests, then at the crossroads. keeps happening and I am not sure why. I am almost 4 levels ahead of where it wants me to quest now. Also I ahve progressive on but it is not progressing??? HELP if I am doing something absolutely wrong here~

ty in advance

There are times when the quest in question is not available until you have spoken to someone or turned in a quest somewhere.
            As you go along in the guide, and run the guide on a few toons in the same area, you will start to see this more and more. "I just talked to that guy, and the quest wasnt there. Now that I talked to this NPC right next to him, there it is." That was my thought process on the same question I had before.

There may be one or two times this is not the case, but for the most part, there is a reason for this setup.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X