Talent Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talent Build

I have a level 39 and a 46 character, should I ditch my current talents and respec as the guide says? Is it worth it?

Originally posted by zester View Post
    I have a level 39 and a 46 character, should I ditch my current talents and respec as the guide says? Is it worth it?
    Very worth it.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It also depends on which classes they are, what you're current spec is, and what you do with them primarily, grouping vs. solo questing.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well I think im going to keep the build for my Lock cos I want him to have access to the demons which I use a lot, the others I might change to the suggested build

Comment

Don't forget that you can create your own builds to use with the Talent Advisor if you wish to do so. I've done this with almost all of my classes. It's really all about a personal preference and the talent builds that come with the guides are just suggested solo leveling builds. I like to do the random dungeons when I can so I'll normally setup builds that are more geared toward the grouping aspects. You can find all sorts of info on how to set up your own builds here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3164
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X