Buying Dailies Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tbasil13 View Post
    I contacted Zygor and he said that the upgrade to Cataclysm would have a $20 fee because it would be a whole new guide. Where did you get your information from?
    The "Whole New Guide" part is from 80 to 85 and the new races, bud. The changes to cata's 1 - 60 guide is of no charge and will be included in your Zygor's Leveling Guide 1-80. He will be releasing another guide called, "Zygor's Leveling Guide 1-85". You will be paying the $20 to go from the 80 guide to the 85 guide. You don't have to of course... you can save your 20 bucks, but wont get the 80 - 85 guide along with the new races.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
      ....You will be paying the $20 to go from the 80 guide to the 85 guide....
      Let me clarify a point on this part.
      No one has set a price for the guide. Not me, not Cabby, not Silver, not Zygdev, not Zygor..... no one.
      The price has been *suggested* to be around $20.00. As you all have seen by this point, Zygor *suggested* the price for *each* dailies guide to be $30.00, and *both* ended up to be $35.00.
      Until Zygor himself tells you what the price is, no one can say what you will or will not pay.
      Just leave with this info.... the guide for the 81 - 85 levels will not be free.
      If you have the leveling guides 1 - 80 now, you will get the updated content for those guides, no charge. That is what an update is; updating the product you currently own.
      No one owns the Cataclysm content, so this is not an update.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Well Said!

Let me clarify a point on this part.
        No one has set a price for the guide. Not me, not Cabby, not Silver, not Zygdev, not Zygor..... no one.
        Well said, Kamcheck. I must say, that's one of the most fun things about surfing forums, is watching the rumors spread like wildfire, and watching how many people don't check their facts or their sources, hehe. Calm down, people, Cata is so far out, just worry about pricing when it comes! Enjoy your dailies guide, and have fun playing a great game!

Thanks again Zygor staff!

-crakdmirror

Comment

Hey, i was responding to his post where he said that Zygor himself sent him an email saying the price would be $20. So that i didn't confuse him, i kept the number 20 just so i could get the point across. Zygor should pop in here and correct him if he is spreading false information.
          I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

SO if/when i win a prize, if i win the zygor guides prize can i trade them for the star craft 2 beta key??

I only ask since i own all of the current zygor guides.

Yes im a bit off at times.

Also how close are we to 3000 people buying the guides?
            I really want to play starcraft

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
              Hey, i was responding to his post where he said that Zygor himself sent him an email saying the price would be $20. So that i didn't confuse him, i kept the number 20 just so i could get the point across. Zygor should pop in here and correct him if he is spreading false information.
              No worries Werdex. I have to go off of what Zygor himself has posted here in forums where the price is not set. I cant go off of what someone says is in an email. That is a response I have not seen, yet we all have access to the reply where there is no set price yet.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hi Guys. Just a recommendation, but you might want to get the word out somehow - maybe via email address if we gave that at any point signing up the first time. I was about a mouse click away from trying the "other guide", because of the dailies guide I didn't think was available here. The updater is huge news too. I'm just glad I decided to log in and take a look to see if there was anything new here... You Still Have Me!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkoro View Post
                  Hi Guys. Just a recommendation, but you might want to get the word out somehow - maybe via email address if we gave that at any point signing up the first time. I was about a mouse click away from trying the "other guide", because of the dailies guide I didn't think was available here. The updater is huge news too. I'm just glad I decided to log in and take a look to see if there was anything new here... You Still Have Me!!!!!!!!!
                  Well we sent out quite a few emails including separate ones for the updater and the dailies guide announcement to our list. Sounds like you are not on our list so if you want to receive information from us be sure to subscribe using the sign up form on this page:

http://www.zygorguides.com/gold/
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by chuckkoro View Post
                    Chuck, make sure you sign up for the newsletter. Just buying the guide does NOT automatically add you. I have had the guide for quite some time and never got a single email until I added myself to the letter a couple weeks ago. I have received two broadcast emails since then.
                    Cairne Realm
                    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
                    X