Zygor way behind in SL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor way behind in SL.

I just came back to this addon cause I'm a casual player who hasn't really read up on a bunch of the content in SL, but I still like to acquire mounts and do rare achivements and collect other things. It seems like there's no up to date guides in the current version of the addon. There are so many mounts all over every zone, mounts that are really easy to get, yet there are no guides for any of these, nor are there guides for achivements. What's the point in paying 10$ a month for an addon, when you still have to Google 90% of the things you're trying to accomplish. Zygor seems to only be good for leveling, and it doesn't even do that well, you get stuck on steps randomly.

When can we except guides that are up to date with the current state of SL? Mount guides, achivement guides, etc.

Like, I'm paying for an addon that I have disabled 99% of the time, 1. Because it tanks my FPS and causes longer loading times. 2. Because it doesn't have any guides for any of the content I'm trying to do.

Comment

We've never had guides for the smaller endgame activities less than 2 weeks after a major expansion launch. We do as much as we can in the beta, and then polish what we were able to get done when it goes live. After that, we start working on adding guides for those types of things. The leveling guides are now polished, and we are working to make sure the covenant and world quests/dailies guides are polished and in good shape. Other members of our team are moving to working on getting the professions/gold guides in good shape. Once they're done with that, they'll move to pets and mounts. Achievements are usually last priority, because they're the guides with the least demand.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X