50% off guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% off guides

This looks like a really good deal. Do existing members get a further discount? Are you refunding people who just bought the guide recently?

There is no further discount, but you can take advantage of the half off sale inside the Members Area. There is a dropdown menu where you can add products to your account. You should be able to purchase the Horde guide there for half off.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      There is no further discount, but you can take advantage of the half off sale inside the Members Area. There is a dropdown menu where you can add products to your account. You should be able to purchase the Horde guide there for half off.
      How long is the half off sale for the leveling guide? I planned on purchasing the Dailies/Events guide along with the Alliance guide. I'd like to purchase them at the same time but since the dailies guide has no pre-order and it's due to released soon I would like to know when/and if the regular leveling guides discount is only for a specific time period?

Thanks for all that you do.

Comment

According to the emails that Zygor sent out the half off sale ends at midnight on March 24th. Now I'm not positive which time zone that is but you basically have 1 day left on the sale.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          According to the emails that Zygor sent out the half off sale ends at midnight on March 24th. Now I'm not positive which time zone that is but you basically have 1 day left on the sale.
          thanks for the heads up. I don't have an alliance character but it sounds like now is as good as any time to start one

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post

Kinda a cheap shot... I paid $50 for just the alliance guide and now people can pay $50 for both.

Comment

This kind of thing happens all the time in stores rinoko. There are always people paying for something to only have it go on sale a month later.

Comment

is there any differemce in the guides offered in this discount and the Alliance 1-80 guide ive already purchased?

Comment

its the same guide as always. Just on sale.

Comment

It's the same guides that we all currently have, but if you only have the Alliance 1-80 guide then now you can also get the Horde 1-80 guide at half price. Sale ends tonight so don't delay if you're thinking about it.

Comment

i only play alliance (maybe horde for fun but not serious) so im not

Comment

Originally posted by rinoko View Post
                        Kinda a cheap shot... I paid $50 for just the alliance guide and now people can pay $50 for both.
                        everywhere does this bro don't feel disheartend by it,

Look at everyday things like for example...

PS3's.. Xbox360s.. when they first came out at like £300 (In the uk ofc) they're now down to like £120..

It does get you a tad mad' but thats life its a way of merchant

Comment

Originally posted by rinoko View Post
                          And I paid $7,000.00 for a television set that I can now buy for around $1,200.00.
                          Whats your point?
                          You agreed to the price when you bought it, and now.... what?
                          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                          X