OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a speed run update for zygors guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there be a speed run update for zygors guide?

Hello,
    I initially bought zygors guide to level faster than the average player. However, nowadays I see zygors guide as a more convenient alternative questing addon if you prefer to really not think about anything. Zygors guide needs to improve, which i believe it easily can. There needs to be a custom made "speed run" route, similar to Azeroth Autopilot (AAP). A new world record was recently released called "The Fastest 10-50 Leveling Route: A Shadowlands Pre-Patch Guide" by Harldan. He even gives out the leveling route he used to level to 50 in literally record breaking time. The route is this: Wod Intro -> Silverpine -> Hillsbrad -> Gorgrond -> Spires of Arrak -> Stonetalon Mountains. Zygor staff, I highly suggest you add this custom route into the addon itself. This would separate you from competing free addons like AAP. As of now, Zygors would not stream line leveling to be quicker than the average player. With this custom route, you would seperate yourselves from the others.
    Where can further information on this route be found?
    The completely fleshed out and detailed route can be found on his google docs page. If links do not work, it is on his description of the video mentioned above. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...6miNsTbu0/edit
    Suggestions:
    1) If this route is implemented, please put a notice to try and kill rare mobs. Remind the reader of the guide that rare mobs are optional, and to skip if we dont find them.
    2) Specify exactly what needs to happen when we visit chromie for time shifting events
    3) Include the hard elite quests that normally take a group. Tell users to skip this step if they find it too hard.
    Thank you for your time zygor staff. My subscription is ending soon, but i will resubscribe if this speed running feature is implemented because i love your guide.
Working...
X