Guide Window Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Window Size

Somehow, for only one of my characters on retail, the guide window size got altered and I cannot find how to fix it. It takes up almost half of the top of the screen. I've tried using other profiles. but the width stays the same.

Help me fix this please. I've included a couple Snips of how it is on the one character vs. how it is on another.

Oversized
    Zygor1.PNG

Desired size
    Zygor2.PNG
    Last edited by KumoSamurai; April 27, 2021, 03:00 AM.

You should be able to adjust the scale in the Guide Viewer options. If you continue to have an issue, please let us know. Thank you.

Comment

You can grab the outside of the window and drag it like a normal window to resize it. If that does not work then go to the character selection screen and disable Zygor in the addon listing there. While Zygor is disabled log into the game. Then you can go back to the character select screen and enable Zygor again. This should have the window size and position reset when you log into the game again.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

ZG Support 2 TY. I did try that. That method did not work, so it was not a scale issue.

ZG Support 1 I am logging in now to try your suggestions. I will make sure the locks are off. If that doesn't work, I'm going to try repairing from the Zygor Updates App. If that doesn't work, I'll try deleting the files from the Addons folder.

Will keep you posted.
        Last edited by KumoSamurai; April 27, 2021, 10:36 PM.

Comment

ZG Support 1 I tried and could not find an edge to drag to resize. I did the second suggestion (log out, diable, login, log out, enable, login) and that did work.

Thank you both for the time you took for me and the time you spend developing / customer service for all of us.

Comment

Working...
          X