TBC Rep Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBC Rep Guide?

From the overview, it looks like this guide will pretty much stay the same. Leveling to 70 the fastest and have a dungeon guide.

For me, the main importance of TBC will be Rep. For optimal Rep grinds, you can't simply just do quest in the fastest method. You also can't just say, go to X dungeon and grind to honor then do all the quest. Hellfire has quest inside it that also hit other rep. The best thing for this would be a rep guide that covers say.. Honor Hold, but doesn't point you to anything other than Honor Hold rep as far as quest. And so on for all the others.

Will Zygor have a Rep guide or still stay the same? For me personally, I'll no longer need it if it does not. (maybe in the future with alts that I won't level rep in)

Thanks for any help or comments!

At launch, there will only be leveling guides. After launch, we will have guides dungeons, gold, and professions too. We know there are several other key areas of interest for the TBC guides such as rep and attunement which we are taking into consideration as well. Stay tuned to our news page for more information on our plans going forward and future guide announcements.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Unfortunately this is a huge deal and will keep me from using the guide.

I want to be clear, the main reason this is so important is because there's a VERY specific way to level while grinding rep and it is far more efficient to do that then to level via quests.

In short, you grind dungeons til honored for most rep factions and then do certain quests to get to high honored/revered. So by the time you hit 70 from doing this, you should be revered with almost all TBC factions with all attunements and dungeon keys unlocked. It doesn't add much time to your leveling so this ends up being FAR more efficient as you'll need to do all of this at max level if you simply level using quests.

In addition, questing hubs will be a mess on launch but using dungeons to farm rep, gear and exp is probably smarter.

I sincerely hope Zygor looks into this and creates a guide for launch. It's really not that much you have to do from a user standpoint as you basically just run all dungeons 10-15 times and do 3-5 quests per faction. So it shouldn't be hard for the Zygor team to implement. Really hope you look into it and have it ready for launch as it's the only method of leveling I will use and I'd gladly pay the Zygor fee to avoid having to constantly check my web guides.

Comment

Working...
      X