Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Leveling

Hey Guys,
    I just came back to WOW after a 2 year break and decided to get Zygor's Guide again. My question is this: I have every class to level 40 or 41 or so with the exception of my priest who is 51. How do I activate the lower quests for my other characters? I have tried fast forwarding the quests but I'm not sure what zone to be in since its only giving me a 10-50 guide for everyone. I keep seeing something about Chromie's Time but I haven't seemed to find that. Not sure if I have to have a character to 60 before it works. Thanks for your help.

The game changed a lot with Shadowlands. Now all zones pre-shadowlands will scale with your level up to level 50. However in order to get them to scale with you you must talk to Chromie in your faction's main city (SW or Org) and set yourself to the correct timeline (expansion) you want to level in. So if you want to level in the WoD zones you need to set yourself to the WoD expansion timeline for those zones and quests to scale to your level as you are leveling. For Kalimdor, EK, Outlands, and Northrend to scale with you you must set yourself to the Cataclysm timeline.

There is one requirement in order to be able to level alts in the old expansions, That is that you must level one character up to level 50 in the BfA expansion or had one at max level before Shadowlands was released. You will be able to easily know if you do not meet this requirement because when you talk to Chromie you will not have an option to level in the old expansions if the requirement has not been met yet. In that case you simply level one toon to 50 fast using the BfA expansion zones and then you will be able to level the other toons in whichever expansion you want to use.

The Chromie Time that you have seen is the name of the guide that will help you get thru the process of talking to Chromie and getting the timeline selected that you want. When you have the guide selection window open in game you can type chromie time into the search bar at the top to find it easily. You must be level 10 before you can talk to Chromie and select a timeline.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Cool. Thanks for this information. I will check into it when I log back onto WOW. I was getting frustrated trying to figure out what to do lol. I'll keep you updated. I'm running a fever right now so this gives me an opportunity to play some more WOW. Pray its not Covid.

Comment

Working...
      X