help, stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help, stuck

My lev 66 alliance DK is stuck in Telaar, Outland unable to get quests. #26 worked. #s 27, 28, 30, 31,and 32 names are in red and wont give quests. I checked my rep, nothing there. I downloaded latest versions. #s 29 and 33 worked also. Any ideas? Thanks

Your best bet is to just keep skipping until you are back in sync with the guide.

Yeah there is something wrong and this shouldn't be happening... i don't recall having any issues in outlands with any of the toons i have taken through there. You can almost skip an entire zone in the guide and still be ok with being on track.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

I think I figured out what the problem is. In step 3 , lev 66, Ikuti is supposed to give quest Msg to Telaar but he didnt. He offerd 2 other ones instead, so I skipped it. I am not sure this helps me any, maybe do the ones e offerd 1st?

Comment

ok, got it. you must do the ikuti quests, 3 of them, first to get neutral rep with Kurenai, then he gives you msg to telenaar which activates all the telenaar quests. Zygor should look into it.

Comment

Yes, there are a lot of reputation linked quests that aren't considered to be chained together by the guides. SIS will often skip something important in the Outlands because it doesn't know any better. It's for this reason that I personally recommend turning off SIS once you hit 60 and move to the Outlands.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X