50% XP boost on TBC classic servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50% XP boost on TBC classic servers

Hello. I am currently levelling first time with your guide and I've noticed I'm 2/3 levels ahead of where I'm meant to be. I assume this is because of the recent 50% levelling xp boost, what do you recommend I do. I've been sticking with the guide but it sometimes leads to me killing grey mobs and handing in grey quests. Should I use the smart injection system to catch up to a level or are you guys working on an update or something to address this issue?
    Thanks

We are not planning on updating the TBC guides because they will no longer be valid guides next month when TBC shuts down and WotLK is released. I have been doing a test run with just abandoning any quests I pick up that are green and so far the guides have been doing ok with that. Of course I am currently only 18 so I have not had to skip too many yet to know if it will become a big problem in another 10-20 levels. I'll see how that goes over the week. The quest chaining database we have is not the best so I've had instances where it would try to get me to accept follow-up quests to ones I've skipped so that slows it down a little with having to go visit the NPC to find out you can't accept it but overall keeping the quests all yellow at this point hasn't been a major issue.

I would suggest to maybe use the SiS to find a spot for you and then as you are following along from that point if you accept a quest and it's already green then abandon it right away and keep going. Another thing you can do is if you can see all of your current quests in your quest watch window and see the color of the quest there as well then if you spot a quest turn green before the guide has you do any of the objectives for that quest you could optionally abandon that as well before doing stuff for it. And of course if you just want a relaxing game-play experience you could just keep going with the guides as you have been doing primarily green quests and have an easier time with the mobs.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X