steam deck version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steam deck version?

was curious if anyone has gotten this to work on steam deck? ive been putting a ton of hours into wow on steam deck and decided to level a few toons just using it primarily. i read through a linux thread that said the creator of the linux version was no longer maintaining that section which i think is what steam deck is.

Unfortunately, I don't have a steam deck, to try this with. But steam deck's do run a variation of linux, it's Debian based, so pretty much following guides for using zygor with Ubuntu should work. The downside is most of those are going to be not the cleanest of methods, but zygor generally works with wine, you just have to do a few config changes to get it going. It was beautifully smooth when there was the Linux Appinstance, from the Zygor rep's. However, I understand zygor not wanting to support linux. There are a small number of us, but having the linux app instance created strong loyalty for me at least, to continue using and supporting zygor.

Comment

Steam deck is not Debian based, it's a custom Arch distro. Follow the same general method you use to install WoW for Zygor's and it should work just fine.

Comment

Working...
      X