Flight Timer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight Timer?

I am a new customer to the Zygor Guides and first and foremost I would love to say THANK YOU and awesome job! I started at 26, installed the guided last night, and today I am at 31 already and it is working perfect. Thanks again for all the hard work and effort you put into making this so epic.

Anyways, my question:

Is there a way to get a flight timer? Like when I fly from one FP to another, it has the time of which it will take me to get to the guide destination, but is there an option to show me how long it will take to get to the FP im headed to?

The only reason I ask, is because I think I've seen a guide that has this feature, but I don't know if it was this one or another. Thanks!

Originally posted by jpmagic View Post
    I am a new customer to the Zygor Guides and first and foremost I would love to say THANK YOU and awesome job! I started at 26, installed the guided last night, and today I am at 31 already and it is working perfect. Thanks again for all the hard work and effort you put into making this so epic.

Anyways, my question:

Is there a way to get a flight timer? Like when I fly from one FP to another, it has the time of which it will take me to get to the guide destination, but is there an option to show me how long it will take to get to the FP im headed to?

The only reason I ask, is because I think I've seen a guide that has this feature, but I don't know if it was this one or another. Thanks!
    There is an addon for this, but I'm affraid I dont know the name of it. Most likely this product you saw out there has rights to use this addon in its structure.
    Im sure someone in the forums knows the name of this addon. They are, after all, the best out there.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

if you really want a flightimer here is one;
      http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-InFlight.html
      For glory, for honour, for victory! For the Alliance!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerro View Post
        if you really want a flightimer here is one;
        http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-InFlight.html
        Hey thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by jpmagic View Post
          Hey thanks a lot.
          I have a flight timer for you: Way too friggin' long... Although, using FPs is helpful when having to bio :P
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

I used to have a flight timer and *think* it came from cartographer. At least since I unloaded that mod the timer is gone ...
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I know QuestHelper had a built in flight timer. And I know there was an addon that did this too but can't remember the name.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                I know QuestHelper had a built in flight timer. And I know there was an addon that did this too but can't remember the name.
                I'll bet that was it. I removed QuestHelper and Cartographer on the same day. I just assumed it was Cartographer since that was map related.
                Cairne Realm
                Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

The other one that I was thinking about is FlightMap.

Comment

I just wanted to make another suggestion while you're out getting add-ons.

There is also one called Nautilus that keeps track of all the boats in the game. When they're arriving, when they're leaving the dock and when they'll reach the next destination.

Comment

Ooo, I'll have to check that one out.

Comment

Working...
                      X