Routing Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Routing Problems

The routing system doesn't seem to take into account that I'm a mage anymore and has started sending me on some funky round trips. Is there something I can do so it will use teleports again?

It's also not taking flight masters into the equation either.

i.e.
    To get from Maldraxxus to Bastion to do a world quest it tells me to hearth to Revendreth. It used to say teleport to Oribos.
    In oribos it then doesn;t guide me to the flight master.
    Last edited by BlofeldsCat; September 22, 2022, 02:02 PM.

We have received scattered reports about travel issues but as yet have been unable to reproduce them when we do testing. We are not sure exactly why a few people are having an issue.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I selected a world quest in BfA and that did use my teleport, not sure if that helps or not

Edit: I selected a world quest in Zandalar whilst in Kul Tiras and this told me to teleport to Oribos -> Mechagon -> Zuldazar Harbour
      This used to be teleport to Zandalar

If you want/need more examples, please let me know and I'll drop them here
      Last edited by BlofeldsCat; September 22, 2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

With the recent routing problems I have found that a simple "/reload" helps.

Comment

Yeah the traveling system is completely messed up. it has you take quest items to the bank drop it off then go do 1 quest and come back to get it. Like what? then it's having you run to places you have a flight path for. It's really messed up and has slowed my lvling process to almost a halt because, of all the constant 10 min+ traveling

Comment

I am also having odd routing issues. It seems like the guide has forgotten about FPs I have acquired in the last few days. If I had to put a bet on it, it was 2 days ago, maybe 3.

I've isolated out any addon changes in the past few days and nothing seems to be causing the conflict.

Comment

Working...
            X