De-installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De-installed

After loads of years being a happy user I've deinstalled this Addon as it's become a pest with all the errors.

I'll keep coming back here in the hope that whatever is causing the problem is resolved. This is the only Addon I'm having problems with.

Fingers crossed it won't be too long.

Edit: As of 24th, I have no problems.
    Last edited by anduain; November 24, 2022, 08:26 AM.

Only addon having issues? You must not be using many addons. Even Bagnon isn't working right now. If it isn't fixed before DF, then you have a good argument. But as of right now, this just looks like a cry post and should be deleted.

Comment

I only use 3, true enough and you’re right when DF is live (plus a couple of weeks for usual go live niggles) then more valid.

I was a bit frustrated last night, more of a rant post than a cry post

Comment

I use 17 addon's. Only 2 are giving me errors. Zygor and Tradeskill Master. Both make me shut them down when clicking items in my bag. I've done fresh install's/renaming folders blah blah twice.

Comment

I have it turned off more then on... I love the guide, and want it on.. but errors in the middle of big fights, dungeons, PVP is the worst!!! Can't trust it right now, when is a fix coming?!

Comment

I have been playing for several days with several different addons running and have not had any Zygor errors. Try doing a full guide reset.

1. exit WoW
            2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete any Zygor folders
            3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
            4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
            5. go back in game to test and see if that fixed it
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Curiously today (Thursday 24th) no problems whatsoever. All the reproducible problems no longer create LUA errors. No idea if that's due an update WoW side or Zygor side, but irrespective of that, no issues. I did not need to follow any of the usual reinstall recommendations.
              Last edited by anduain; November 24, 2022, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Still having to do a /reload. Guess its time to try dugi

Comment

I use more than 20 addons plus Zygor's and TradeSkillMaster. NONE of them gives me LUA errors. And to tell you the truth Zygor's is way better than Dugi. but that is my opinion.

Comment

Got errors today again.... just now. WTF deleted and everything -_-

Usually happens when i use Felrush or something on not my 1234567890+´ bar
                    Last edited by Tende; November 28, 2022, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Constant errors related to Item-ItemScore.lua is what I am seeing even after deleting the addon and re-installing.

EDIT: appears to just be on my Envoker that had the issue.
                      Last edited by tr0l; November 29, 2022, 02:40 AM.

Comment

Error during initialization sequence 'ItemScore':
                        ...nterface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Item-ItemScore.lua:236: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
                        -- STARTUP THREAD STACK: --
                        =[C]: ?
                        @Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Item-ItemScore.lua:236: in function `SetStatWeights'
                        @Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Item-ItemScore.lua:131: in function `RefreshUserData'
                        @Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Item-ItemScore.lua:88: in function `Initialise'
                        @Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Item-ItemScore.lua:1291: in function `func'
                        @Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:697: in function <...rface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/ZygorGuidesViewer.lua:697>
                        ZGV v9.0.28218, WoW v10.0.2.46801

games unplayable with this error as it happens everytime you loot something

Comment

We are investigating this error to get it fixed. If you do steps 1 and 3 in the above post that should fix it for you.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                          X