Full Guide Reset, Zygor is not Alt Friendly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Guide Reset, Zygor is not Alt Friendly

Attempts at leveling alts with Zygor is a hassle, There are no clear instruction on how to reset you guides to zero. This should be a base function of the system on each guide to hit reset me.

I provide an example as reading thru google and forums here it seems you have to spell it out and hold the hand of the Admin staff to get what you need explained

I have a 60 ive used the guide with Chromie timewalking to do the draenor Intro zone and the Frostfire ridge to level to 60. i get on my next alt Level 45 go to chomie start the quest ect...

When i select Draenor Intro Guide it has a check mark next to it as complete, i want it to start anew with no check mark on my alt so i can use the guide as it functions normally, Hence my subscription to this service.

Now admin please explain how to full fresh wipe these guides to do what i need to do as stated above.

Yes i have deleted the Luas and Uninstalled and installed Zygor, Ive also purged my entire computer of everything Zygor Related and fresh installed to no help it still remembers i have done this guide on an alt before and marks it as complete.

I do not want to hit some key combo to move the guide back and forth i want the guide to do it for me again hence paying for this service.

Thank you for your Time
    -Zerss

If you wiped all Zygor from the computer then you did a full reset of the guides. These are the steps that do a full reset.

1. exit WoW
    2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete any Zygor folders
    3. go to the WoW/_retail_/WTF/Account/<your account name here>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
    4. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
    5. go back in game to test and see if that fixed it

If you still have it telling you that stuff was done after doing the above steps that means the game servers tells us that you have completed the quests with that toon. There is nothing we can do to change what the game server reports for your quest completion history.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X