• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Item Score Settings Error

Getting a Error when i try to open the Item Score Setting Page
    i already did a purge of settings and addon folder still happens
    Code:
    Message: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Options.lua:1360: attempt to index upvalue 'altDB' (a nil value)
    Time: Fri Dec 2 18:46:21 2022
    Count: 4
    Stack: Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Options.lua:1360: attempt to index upvalue 'altDB' (a nil value)
    [string "=(tail call)"]: ?
    [string "=[C]"]: ?
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Options.lua"]:1360: in function <Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Options.lua:1354>
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Options.lua"]:1489: in function `member'
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceConfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:249: in function <...nfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:197>
    [string "=(tail call)"]: ?
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceConfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1080: in function <...nfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1070>
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceConfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1103: in function <...nfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua:1070>
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceConfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1707: in function `FeedGroup'
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Libs/AceConfig-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0/AceConfigDialog-3.0.lua"]:1992: in function `Open'
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/GuideMenu-View.lua"]:2442: in function `func'
    [string "@Interface/AddOns/Details/Libs/AceTimer-3.0/AceTimer-3.0.lua"]:57: in function <...ce/AddOns/Details/Libs/AceTimer-3.0/AceTimer-3.0.lua:50>

Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1

Have you tested with all other addons disabled?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

with all other addons disabled it works again

Comment

i found already what borked it as well its a addon to clean up my Tmog items in my bag
        i needed to update a lib for it sins it was not working correctly and i think that lib update also interferce with zygor
        reinstalled that addon and now its all working again think they fixed it from there part
        Last edited by MaharajaTV; December 2, 2022, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X