OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wanna play games but then i don't wanna play games anyone els have these issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanna play games but then i don't wanna play games anyone els have these issue?

latetly when ever i try to play a game again i keep trying wow some day my head says i wanna play wow and then when im in wow my mind changes from fuck this gaming i go out of it is that because i've been gaming my whole life i like watching tv shows movies twitch Tiktok Asian tv shows korean chinese on iqiyi and rakuten viki and netflix etc. maybe it has to do something with age il be 41 this month i've been gaming since i was young. but sometimes my mind changes from wanna game then when im in the game it's no fun at all i do sometimes play on my switch mario kart 8 deluxe and other games but something in my head keeps declining wow. and then wanna play it again
    Last edited by Woodie39; December 5, 2022, 04:33 PM.

I have that with most games in general. I don't think it's an age thing but more of a burn-out thing from doing the same thing over and over. Or maybe it's a bit of attention deficit disorder or something along those lines. The games these days haven't really done much of anything new to bring a true "wow" factor to make you want to play them. Game companies keep shoveling out as many games as they can with the same mechanics and designs just to get your money and you're left playing the same game but with a new coat of paint.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      I have that with most games in general. I don't think it's an age thing but more of a burn-out thing from doing the same thing over and over. Or maybe it's a bit of attention deficit disorder or something along those lines. The games these days haven't really done much of anything new to bring a true "wow" factor to make you want to play them. Game companies keep shoveling out as many games as they can with the same mechanics and designs just to get your money and you're left playing the same game but with a new coat of paint.
      ye i gues so we had the best youth with games i played way back alot of retro games i loved nes snes n64 sega c64 etc but now suddently gaming is starting to go away with me i try from time to time but maybe wow isn't the thing anymore for me. im thinking of going back to healthy again im living unhealthy aswel doing nothing i might even try to take it easy with fitness get back in shape maybe then when im all good gaming starts fun again i need to lose 30 kilos im 175 and weight 97 kilo but i didnt do anything for over 25 years my bone you hear it cracking when i Stretch my self but it does not hurt. i think after the new year i start working out first self making a good new start. i keep telling that my self each year but i find no joy in gaming atm anymore i can better work out then do nothing and getting more more unhealthy
      Last edited by Woodie39; December 5, 2022, 08:46 PM.

Comment

All the entertainment industry has become stale. This is because the human "essence" was put through the capitalism machine at a gargantuan rate, and this "essence" of creativity has been exploited and formed into algorithms to produce money. We fucked up big time doing this because there is only a limited amount of songs/movies/art/philosophy/cuisine/TV/poetry/opinions/fashion/hair-styles/car shapes/game ideas available to conceive before you start cloning them and adding minor nuances (which aren't enough to change the concept)

We are now at the stage where a "defeaning silence" is in the air due to the lack of fresh stimuli. Since the post-industrial revolution, these stimuli were thrown out at rapid rates through many avenues, people could catch and harbour what they liked, formed into their identity, incorporated into their lifestyle, choices e.t.c The gas tank is empty now and people are stumbling for a "hysteria" to acquire which replaces these stimuli, such as gender identity/sexual orientation/extremist politics/woke and anti woke gang culture/new age nonsense/attack on demographics of sub culture/defence of demographics of sub culture, new drugs to try, new madness to explore e.t.c People will create and cling onto something, anything in order to attempt to push away this "defeaning silence" of the technological age.

The only thing that can "remedy" the situation are new platforms, for example virtual reality is a platform of entertainment but has not grasped the global culture in a way when consoles were first released. We now have to go further than VR, it would be something similar to NeuraLink brain-chip implant where the brain is tricked into believing the game is real and the entire brain is lit up with how the code is predispoisitonaly crafted. If you have seen the movie "Strange Days" it's a cyberpunk setting where they put on head devices that allow people to replay other people's memories and experiences, now that would be an interesting device to have, with all the "games" one can play.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114558/

Comment

Working...
        X