Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto replacement of quest gear

Hello

I wonder why it isnt possible to make the guide that smart that it recongizes when I put on a gear item which is needed for a quest and not automaticly putting on the gear I wear before.

For example in Azshara, quest Dressed to Impress. You have to put on the head item Dingy Wizard Hat to look like one of the mages. There are some other quests where you have to put on gear to disguise. Its a bit annoying to change it in the setting and than might forgot to reactivate it with the result you run around without a gear piece in that slot cause the item vanished after handing in the quest...

It somehow works with the cloaks to teleport to Orgrimmar when the guide tells you to put them on, its not auto putting back on the cloak before you reach Ogrimmar.

Have a nice day
    Paladoox

With the teleport cloaks that is all handled by the travel system and not the gear system. When it comes to quest item stuff it's easy to do if it's only 1 step but when it spans several steps that you need to have the item equipped then it becomes a problem. At that point all we could do would be to add that to an ignore list and that would be the same thing as you disabling the auto-equip in the settings.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      With the teleport cloaks that is all handled by the travel system and not the gear system. When it comes to quest item stuff it's easy to do if it's only 1 step but when it spans several steps that you need to have the item equipped then it becomes a problem. At that point all we could do would be to add that to an ignore list and that would be the same thing as you disabling the auto-equip in the settings.
      Understood, and thank you for your feedback. Much appricated.

Paladoox

Comment

Working...
      X