OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or is the guide for the Forbidden Isle really messed up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me or is the guide for the Forbidden Isle really messed up?

It mostly works until step 113 where I am 'supposed" to talk to Volethi and accept Creche Cache but he doesn't have that quest and instead has "Sneaky Pebbles" and then all the next few quests are all not there either. I have followed the guide exactly and I even reloaded the guides and no change. For a while it was the first few that were missing but now it's from step 110. Its been this way for over a week and it happens on every toon I run through. I was hoping it would get fixed but apparently not.

I am not able to find any information for prerequisites for that quest which means no one has figured out what the hidden prerequisite might be. I can only suggest you submit a ticket in game to see if a GM will give you a hint as to how to unlock the quest. It was available for us when we were creating the guide which is why it's in there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I have the same problem. Paladin62 have you solved why the quest is not showing up ?

Comment

Originally posted by libertyy View Post
        I have the same problem. Paladin62 have you solved why the quest is not showing up ?
        I think it may possibly be that stupid quest Plunder Seige where you have to get Atrenosh's Journal that seems to be an extremly low drop rate or you get from the chests that disappear in seconds becasue Blizz is a bunch or morons and makes it so you can see it pop up and be right near it but its gone by the time you arrive because it only lets 10+ people loot it.

Added.... So I finally after a few weeks got lucky enough to loot the chest for that quest and no change. The quests still don't show up from steps 113 to 133!
        Last edited by paladin62; April 14, 2023, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I run into the same issue. I also was able to get the journal. While it would not hurt to do a ticket with a game GM, it also would not look bad for Zygor to look into this. I am an paying member and expect not to hunt for answers elsewhere!

Comment

Ever since Dagon flight came out quests have been hit and miss sin the guide. Some would not be available when the guide suggests it. Same with ;latest updates.

Comment

Working...
            X