Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with daily guide

Hi
    just bought the daily guide but when i try to click on the guide i want in the game interface I find the title of the guide is too long and wont fit into the text box fully, so I am unable to see wholely the guide title, maybe leave off the first bit i.e. 'Zygor guide'

Wow not starting

I just installed the Client and the new daily guide. Now when i login to wow I can not get past the download screen. Any suggestions?

Comment

I was having the same problem with being stuck on the loading screen. I just rebooted the computer and it worked.

Comment

the loading screen problem has been going on ever sence 3.3.3, nothing to do with Zygor's guides which are awesome by the way. Love the new dailies guide

Comment

Originally posted by ajburns View Post
          I was having the same problem with being stuck on the loading screen. I just rebooted the computer and it worked.
          i tried this and it didnt work for me. Im in a Mac. My alliance characters load just fine but the Horde ones get stuck on loading screen

Comment

Bump, and please dont highjack threads start one with your own problem in it ty

Comment

If this is a problem that's really bugging you, you could try editing the .lua file (it's just plain text) and replacing 'Zygor's Alliance Dailies Guides\\' with nothing. I haven't tried this myself (I can tonight if you like) so don't know if this will break anything, but worth a shot.
              Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
              Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by henly View Post
                Hi
                just bought the daily guide but when i try to click on the guide i want in the game interface I find the title of the guide is too long and wont fit into the text box fully, so I am unable to see wholely the guide title, maybe leave off the first bit i.e. 'Zygor guide'
                I see the same thing if I go to Options -> Interface -> Addons and try to load the guide there.

However, if you use the load guide button on the Zygor viewer interface the names will come up nicely. It is over in the top right section of the viewer.

Comment

What Krandor means is hover your mouse over the guide viewer title bar then click on the gear that rotates out on the right side.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                  X