Hearthstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearthstone

I have a heartstone for Shatrath city, im currently lvl 63 in Hellfire Peninsula; should I follow the guides advice and set my Hearthstone to the Temple there?

Zester --
    There are places where the guide says "hearth to xxx" expecting you to have a specific location as your home point. If you don't reset your hearth, then you'll have to travel back to wherever on your own. This is not a problem if you can fly already but difficult if you're on ground mount and have wandered a couple of mountain ranges away. You may need to advance the guide one step manually once you arrive. I personally grab a port to Dalaran when I hit 50, set my home there, and never change it after that.

ymmv
    Deleon

Comment

Originally posted by zester View Post
      I have a heartstone for Shatrath city, im currently lvl 63 in Hellfire Peninsula; should I follow the guides advice and set my Hearthstone to the Temple there?
      I keep my hearthstone set with the guide until the guide takes me to Dalran, then I keep myself set on Dalran and just put up with the few steps required to travel vs hearthing.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X