Instances make my guide skip steps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instances make my guide skip steps

This is probably more education for me than a guide error but I'm curious how best to handle it. I've been doing some instances and leveling through them. When I'm following your guide (which is awesome), it'll sometimes scroll quickly through a bunch of steps. I'm assuming it does this because I leveled past where it thinks I should be.

My question is, is it doing this because those steps are no longer important because I've leveled past needing to do those quests or is it a glitch? Also if I skip those steps, will I be fine doing the next steps - as in are some of the future quests depended on doing ones that were skipped?

Thanks!

Originally posted by rackhar View Post
    This is probably more education for me than a guide error but I'm curious how best to handle it. I've been doing some instances and leveling through them. When I'm following your guide (which is awesome), it'll sometimes scroll quickly through a bunch of steps. I'm assuming it does this because I leveled past where it thinks I should be.

My question is, is it doing this because those steps are no longer important because I've leveled past needing to do those quests or is it a glitch? Also if I skip those steps, will I be fine doing the next steps - as in are some of the future quests depended on doing ones that were skipped?

Thanks!
    Yes, the guide is skipping less important steps to get you caught up. Your SIS bar setting controls how much it skips.

You should be fine with the quest skipping. Zygor and staff have been working hard to find the chain quests and make sure the guide wont skip those. They will be the quests with a number by them. If you find a quest you cant do cause the guide skipped a part of a chain, it would benefit us all if they were reported in the bugs/errors section.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks for the information Kamchak!

Comment

Working...
      X