netherdrake's guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

netherdrake's guide

i've recently bought the horde 1-80 leveling guide, and have been wanting to get a netherdrake for my main for a long time, and i dunno how to see the guide, can any1 help? whenever i click on the guide on this website, it just starts downloading adobe reader, which i already have downloaded

There is a PDF file you can follow in the download area for the drake guide. All of the talk you have been reading about guide for the drakes is within the new (as of the last few days) "Dailies & Events" guide Zygor just released.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by hawkins4181 View Post
      i've recently bought the horde 1-80 leveling guide, and have been wanting to get a netherdrake for my main for a long time, and i dunno how to see the guide, can any1 help? whenever i click on the guide on this website, it just starts downloading adobe reader, which i already have downloaded
      That is the old version.
      Go into the member section again and click the "All in One Download."
      This will give you the updated version to every guide you purchased, including the Netherdrake guide, if you bought the dailies guide that is.
      The is also a thread in here how to make a .lua file for the netherdrake guide, if you did not buy the dailies guides.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

oh, so i have to buy the new events and dailies guide to get the netherdrake guide?

Comment

LOL

Re-read my reply post again.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

lol, i was typing my reply when you posted thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X