Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guides

Ok a little help with a couple of things:-

1. I just purchased the dalies and events guide and having not been at a level where i can do dalies am unsure where to start.
    On the guide it shows grizzly hills and events under dailies......is this the correct ones to start with.

Also

Where is the netherdrake guide, i read it was in the dalies but again cant see it, have it been downloaded correctly, i used the new Zygor Updater

Any clues?

Sounds like the trial versions are installed. Go into your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides directory and delete the ZygorDailiesAllianceTrial.lua and ZygorDailiesHordeTrial.lua files. If you don't have the ZygorDailiesAlliance.lua and/or ZygorDailiesHorde.lua files in that directory (depending on what you purchased) then run the updater again for it to install them.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Didnt see this message but i deleted the old guides manually and re-installed manually ( updater recongnised i had an old guide but wouldn't fix)

Gone back in and it all looks good ta

Ps whats the lowest level for starting dalies, they arent all for level 80 are they?

Cheers for the help

Comment

Bordean Tundra/Howling Fjord is probably the lowest level dailies in the guide.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by dazza View Post
          Ps whats the lowest level for starting dalies, they arent all for level 80 are they?

Cheers for the help
          You didn't say if you were alliance or horde. I don't have any high level horde toons. These are alliance --
          The lowest level ones that I'm aware of (and they have some pre-reqs you'll need to unlock)
          Borean Tundra (available at 68)
          Calderra - Drake Hunt (shoot down nexus drake hatchling)
          Kaskala - Preparing For the Worst (pick up picnic baskets for the walrus's)

Howling Fjord (available at 68)
          Westguard Keep - Break the Blockade (drop bombs on the pirates)
          Steel Gate -- Steel Gate Patrol (shoot down gargoyles)
          Kamagua -- The Way to His Heart... (lead a male walrus to a female walrus)

Dragonblight (available at 71 or 72)
          Wyrmrest Temple - Defending Wyrmrest Temple (shoot down drakes and blow up a crystal while riding a drake)
          Moa'ki - Planning for the Future (capture 12 pups and take them back -- don't use any aoe / thunderclap / pets for this)

Comment

My DK dinged 68 this morning so I took a quick shot to Northrend to check these quests. Only two were immediately available (man I love that cold weather BOA book) without having any other level or pre-req needs.

Borean Tundra --
            Planning for the Worst - Blue exclamation point above quest giver and I was able to take that quest without doing any other quests.

Howling Fjord --
            Break the Blockade - Blue exclamation point above quest giver and I was able to take that quest without doing any other quests.

I got 22110 exp each for completing them (plus some cash). With only 688000 exp required from 68 to 69, that's nearly a bubble per quest.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, you wouldn't believe i been playing this for 16 months lol

I'm a lvl 72 Dranai Death Knight ( So Alliance ) and just starting playing in Northrend ( Borean Tundra )

Gonna start some dalies tommorow and see if i can get some of that money coming in......so need to get gold so i can fly again lol

Thanks again, very helpful

Comment

Working...
              X