Netherdrake 3 days!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherdrake 3 days!?!?!

Does it really only take 3 days to get the netherdrake mount from hated to exhalted and get the mount now?

It's possible yes, but you have to farm Netherwing Eggs for a few hours each day. Most people won't want to do that, obviously, but it is very possible - I did it.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      It's possible yes, but you have to farm Netherwing Eggs for a few hours each day. Most people won't want to do that, obviously, but it is very possible - I did it.
      How many hours each day or how many eggs should i gather per day? and does the guide track down to tell me where to go for each egg?

Comment

also did u mean get eggs couple days few hours then when u have alot the do the quests or whAT?
        thanks for ur reply

Comment

Eggs can be turned in standalone and aren't on a daily timer. They yield 250 rep per egg. I just turned in 3 in addition to my dailies...some places I found some eggs I would NEVER have guessed to look. Thanks Zygor!

Comment

What level do you need to be to start the Netherdrake quests?

Comment

I believe you need to be 77 for it due to having to fly around. You might also need Artisan flying but I'm not sure about that one.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the quest due to the fact that I'm a low level but does that mean if you REALLY had time on a weekend like I do you could probably get one in two days if not one?

Again, not too sure about how to get the Netherdrake Mount.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                  I believe you need to be 77 for it due to having to fly around. You might also need Artisan flying but I'm not sure about that one.
                  Yes, you need artisan flying, or you can only do the first 16 steps in the guide, which is where I had to stop.
                  Once I got artisan flying, I could get the other quests and continue on my way.
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Definitely gonna have to try this out never tried to get one lol.
                    80 Gnome Warrior*
                    80 Night elf Druid*
                    80 Gnome Warlock*
                    80 Gnome Mage*
                    Maelstrom Alliance US
                    * = Leveled with Zygors guide

Raising Rep and money income with the dailies guides on my main.

Comment

Lol guys.. this is a TBC quest chain..

You need level 70, and yes, you need artisan flying.
                      I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Werderx View Post
                        Lol guys.. this is a TBC quest chain..

You need level 70, and yes, you need artisan flying.
                        Which means lvl 77 unless you have an 80 with 1k gold to get you the tomb of cold weather flying.
                        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

But the Netherdrake quests are in Outlands? In Shadowmoon Valley? What do you need cold weather flying for? I'll agree you'll most likely be 80 anyways, due to the 4500g you need for artisan flying. But you could technically do it at 70 if you have gold spare.

Comment

Yeah, you only need to be level 70 and artisan flying. You don't need to have cold weather flying, since you will be flying Outland.
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Asgari View Post
                              But the Netherdrake quests are in Outlands? In Shadowmoon Valley? What do you need cold weather flying for?
                              ^

10 characters
                              I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X