Waypoint arrow doesn't show on all my chars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint arrow doesn't show on all my chars

Hi. This may be a strange request, because I'm trying to get Zygor's "Waypoint arrow" to show up in addition to the waypoint arrow provided by my Carboniteaddon.

Today's the first time I tried to use both addons simultaneously, because I thought it wouldn't work. I thought they'd 'fight' each other. And, that still may be true? But, so far, both addons are working well together... except for one problem.

I want to use carbonite addon because of its superior, real-time, zoomable and scrollable mapping system, and its "Warehouse" features. (The Warehouse allows me to see everything all of my 10 chars have on them, including everything in their banks, without leaving the char I'm playing at the time).

The problem is that on just some of my char's, the Zygor Waypoint arrow does not display at all. I've tried scrolling through the quest list so that it would find a "to do" quest which might prompt the arrow to appear. Doesn't work.

I also "reset" the Profile on the char, thinking that might cause it to display. Didn't work.

So, why is it working on most of my characters, but not on some of them?

Any ideas?

Originally posted by kreelor View Post
    Hi. This may be a strange request, because I'm trying to get Zygor's "Waypoint arrow" to show up in addition to the waypoint arrow provided by my Carboniteaddon.

Today's the first time I tried to use both addons simultaneously, because I thought it wouldn't work. I thought they'd 'fight' each other. And, that still may be true? But, so far, both addons are working well together... except for one problem.

I want to use carbonite addon because of its superior, real-time, zoomable and scrollable mapping system, and its "Warehouse" features. (The Warehouse allows me to see everything all of my 10 chars have on them, including everything in their banks, without leaving the char I'm playing at the time).

The problem is that on just some of my char's, the Zygor Waypoint arrow does not display at all. I've tried scrolling through the quest list so that it would find a "to do" quest which might prompt the arrow to appear. Doesn't work.

I also "reset" the Profile on the char, thinking that might cause it to display. Didn't work.

So, why is it working on most of my characters, but not on some of them?

Any ideas?
    First thought is, you are not on the same continent the quest destination is for.
    Zoom out of map to see the continent you are on. If no green dot, zoom out again and pick another continent. Left click and look for green dot.
    If you check all possible continents, then the impossible ones (lol) let us know.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thank you! You are correct... it works!

Very good reply!

Comment

Glad you got it working.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X