No announcement yet.

Talent Builds Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I just stick with Zygor's disc leveling build until I reach high enough levels to gain access to the talents?

Comment

That would be up to you I guess. I haven't tried leveling with what Zygor recommends to know how it would work compared to mine. I just made mine mainly for group/smite healing because I only ever run dungeons with my priest.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

in your paladin prot build you have glyph sugesstions. and it says to take Rebuke in the prot tree but rebuke is a ret talent >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Agais View Post
          I've been reading a little of what I could find about priest specs in 4.0.1

I understood it as shadow having quite a lot of downtime due to mana consumption?
          If you have BoA weapon (with +30 sp enchaned) + shoulder + chest + 2 int trinkets, mana won't be an issue.
          Pulled at max range, mob died before reaching me, no need for shield, ended up with almost full mana after killing a mob when soloed as shadow.
          Dual spec disc for healing instances. These days more tanks are properly speced at low level. Mana is not an issue either.

Comment

Is there a frost Mage raiding spec 4.01 that will prep me for leveling in Cata? Where could I find it along with the rotations?

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
              Is there a frost Mage raiding spec 4.01 that will prep me for leveling in Cata? Where could I find it along with the rotations?
              Might want to try the website wowpopular.com.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The frost rotation is....
                FB, FB, FB, FB, FB, FB, FB, FB..... dead yet? NO? FB, FB, FB, FB, FB, FB, FB.
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                  I know yor joking but just to let you know come cataclysm dungeons. You do that in a cataclysm raid and that will be a wipe. Need crowd control in those dungeons.
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

sounds like 3.3 rotation for 4.01 I would think Deep Freeze, Ice Lance and possibly frostfire bolt would come into play depending on your fingers of frost and brain freeze proc.

Comment

sounds like 3.3 rotation for 4.01 I would think Deep Freeze, Ice Lance and possibly frostfire bolt would come into play depending on your fingers of frost and brain freeze proc.
                      It was a joke post. Basically, mages are still pretty faceroll. Frostfire bolt is a harder hitting spell, but the cast time makes it equall in damage to FB when all the math is taken into account.
                      There are a lot of abilities on a mage that can come into play durring a battle, but basic survivability is frost shield, FB, FB, FB, FB.......

Comment

It was a joke post. Basically, mages are still pretty faceroll. Frostfire bolt is a harder hitting spell, but the cast time makes it equall in damage to FB when all the math is taken into account.
                        There are a lot of abilities on a mage that can come into play durring a battle, but basic survivability is frost shield, FB, FB, FB, FB.......

I'll buy that, looks like it's time to prep a frost spec for cata leveling,are any of Zygor's frost builds acceptable for level 80's or should we look elsewhere for endgame builds?

Comment

I'll buy that, looks like it's time to prep a frost spec for cata leveling,are any of Zygor's frost builds acceptable for level 80's or should we look elsewhere for endgame builds?
                          I havent seen the builds yet, or used the new abilities post lvl 80, so I have no answer for that question on endgame builds.
                          I will be able to answer that when I hit 85 on my mage, after I hit 85 on my lock, and have done some raiding in the Cata raids.

Comment

I think the safe answer would be that normally Zygor's specs are aimed at leveling and not raiding so for end game stuff you'll probably want to do a little research and find one that you're happy with.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Fix talanet of Resto Druid + Glyph's also

in latest patch the talent of RESTO druid is not same as guide ..they change some setting for druid and the guide not compatile with it.

also the glyphs is not correct ..so please fix the glyphs names for balance.

Comment

Originally posted by yapani View Post
                                in latest patch the talent of RESTO druid is not same as guide ..they change some setting for druid and the guide not compatile with it.

also the glyphs is not correct ..so please fix the glyphs names for balance.
                                This is a known issue that has been reported several times previously. The fix will be out as soon as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X