Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noblegarden?

its started but no guide?
    "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
    Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Nope

Noblegarden doesn't start until tomorrow.

Guide, according to the staff, should be released within a day of the event's start. (Same day, hopefully) You have to remember, Blizz doesn't release all the NPC details and everything to addon-writers, so they have to wait until even launch to put the finishing touches on.

Have a great day!

-crakdmirror

Comment

In EU, it started today
      Dosent start in US until tomorrow I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by crakdmirror View Post
        Noblegarden doesn't start until tomorrow.

Guide, according to the staff, should be released within a day of the event's start. (Same day, hopefully) You have to remember, Blizz doesn't release all the NPC details and everything to addon-writers, so they have to wait until even launch to put the finishing touches on.

Have a great day!

-crakdmirror
        EU got it at 4am GMT+1 Saturday

I guess its because EU is much more sexy than the USA
        "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
        Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Yeah, the Zygor team are all in the US so you have to wait for it to start up on the US servers.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I suggest to hunt for eggs while waiting for the team to release the guide. You're going to need 100 chocolates to eat, and then enough chocolates to buy all of the items that you don't get through drops, get a head start.

I jumped on a 6am this morning to egg hunt, an hour and a half later I had eaten the 100 chocolates and got every drop I need for the event. Maybe I got really lucky with those drops, but when the guides come out today I'll be ready.
            [SIZE="1"][B]realm:[/B] elune[/SIZE]
            [SIZE="1"][B]name:[/B] [URL="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Elune/Holybarrow/simple"]holybarrow[/URL][/SIZE]
            [SIZE="1"][B]race/class:[/B] dwarf priest[/SIZE]
            [SIZE="1"][B]current level:[/B] 100[/SIZE]

Comment

Yeah last year i did the event on an old char i had, I did the eggs at like 3am after raiding and it was so easy I just want to do it with the guide this year to see how it goes
              Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

I'm doing the same, I'm also going to grab the cooking quests and do those while I wait. I'm almost maxed cooking so I may also go to outland and get some ravager flesh and boar meat.

Have fun with the event everyone!

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5019

Enjoy! :-)
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Zygor is to slow, I just finished all 

Comment

It looks like the version in the download area is still 2.0.966, which doesn't include the Noblegarden quests (nor does the automatic updater pick up the quests) ... unless I'm being dumb, which is quite possible

Otherwise, off to stuff myself with more Chocolate

-D

Comment

Originally posted by revdancatt View Post
                        It looks like the version in the download area is still 2.0.966, which doesn't include the Noblegarden quests (nor does the automatic updater pick up the quests) ... unless I'm being dumb, which is quite possible

Otherwise, off to stuff myself with more Chocolate

-D
                        I'm having the same problem. Downloaded the Mac All-in-One and only have Love is in the Air and Lunar for events.

Comment

Ok, updates are there, I have the new guide, ty

Comment

Originally posted by revdancatt View Post
                            Ok, updates are there, I have the new guide, ty
                            Awesome, glad it's working for you now! :-)
                            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Noblegarden does not really require a guide.
                              The only things to remember are:
                              - go to a starting zone where fewer people run around. Don't even think to go outside Stormwind or Orgrimmar...
                              - wake up early to get the eggs. The spawn point guards are only online after 9 a.m.
                              - do the quests first, then collect more than 100 eggs. Don't buy anything before, you might find the items needed inside the eggs.
                              - if you don't have the pet before doing everything else (including chocoholic) collect eggs until you find the pet or you can buy it

I needed about 250-300 eggs to get the title because I didn't find the pet and the robe.

Edit: One thing the helped me out a bit. I was searching for the female characters with the who tab in the friends interface. I typed in the race and city and got a name. I then made a target macro, put it in the button bar and ran around the city spamming the button until I got her targeted. Many people park female chars AFK in the cities for others to complete the achievement and so don't respond to whispers.

Comment

Working...
                              X