Guildies saying I hack because of how fast i am leveling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guildies saying I hack because of how fast i am leveling

My guildies are ganging up on me saying I hack because of how fast i am leveling my DK, there was no warning that this would happen! refund now!
    "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
    Dumb & Dumber (1994)

LOL!! That's one you should have posted on April 1st.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Happy April 5th! the real April 1st!
      "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
      Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Tell them they should learn to play

Comment

It was sooo funny, my friend made a DK she was online leveling it for about 4 hours and got from 55 to 58 in that time, she logged out, I started my DK and got to 65 within 7 hours or so :P
          Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
            Tell them they should learn to play
            There is an even easier way. Get them to get the guides. Envy factor FTW!

Comment

Although i love Zygors guide I wouldnt tell my guild to get the guide yet, I run a mainly social guild where i recruit mainly new players to the game, I will always tell them to level to old fashioned way first, they need to go through to boring stuff we all did :P I do tell me officers and older people about Zygors but Im not sure if they ever get it or not :P I know 1 got Dugis a while back I /gkicked his ass!
              Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

It's sad when my stomach dropped because when I read the title name, I looked at the author under it and it said "TheBissto". I was like.. "WHAT? HE ALWAYS POSTS BUGS AND HELPS OUT ON THE FORUMS." then I stopped and thought... wait, it's TheBissto. Bet myself $5.00 it's a joke and won $5.00 :-). Was really funny though.

I also recommend the same thing to friends that are new to the game. You have to play WoW first and explore and learn new things. Make mistakes and have stories to tell when you're 80. I think of my first 80 as the grandpa of my account. He's seen stuff, and he'll share it with all of his children (my alts) so I have that experience when I run into a bug with the game or Zygor's Guide. Don't get me wrong, the guide is insanely noob friendly, but having experience yourself outweighs any leveling guide out there.
                It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

lol my first char i had like 4 years ago now I started on a PvP realm and i broke 3 keyboards because of being ganked and the same hour i dinged lvl 60 i was in ZG lol, ahhh the good old days :P
                  Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

F**k trial and error! I bought the guide as a noob and I wouldn't change a thing. I don't know why you think other people should suffer just becuase you did.

Comment

My first DK was 55-58 very quick without the guide lol tell them they really need to learn how to play X-P

Comment

I used to make fun of my guildies because my 6 year old would level faster than them usig Zygor, it was sad to an extent, I eventually brought them over to the zygor side
                        http://www.nomorenoob.com - For your warrior needs
                        http://world-of-warcraft-help-guide.blogspot.com - for the rest of your needs.

Comment

Working...
                        X