OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the guide for Heirloom item said in the ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is the guide for Heirloom item said in the ads?

Hi,

I bought the addons only for the Heirloom guide that I saw from email. Where is the guide?

It's not a guide to get you heirlooms, the email said the guide can be used with heirlooms. I'm thinking there might have been a little confusion with a language difference if you don't live in the US.

Someone more familiar with getting the heirlooms should be by soon and I'm sure they'll tell you the best methods to get heirlooms. In the meantime please look at this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4970
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zygor's Dailies & Events Guide walks you step-by-step through the entire process of getting all the Heirloom items you've been wanting for so long.

This is from the email I got. Please explain...... I do understand English.. Please.

Comment

With that they mean, if you do the Argent Tournament dailies, you can buy heirlooms for the tokens you earn.

- Hope that helps

- Lost

Comment

Ok, I can see that what you have in red does indicate that the guides show you how to get the Heirloom items. I haven't really gotten into that portion of the guides yet to know the guides well, I'm just a forum moderator and not part of the official Zygor team. I'll have to let Zygor or ZG Support respond as to what they meant with the email, all I really know about the heirloom items is what's posted in that thread I linked.

Comment

Lol gonna try and write a guide

What Are Heirlooms?
            Heirlooms are items that Upgrade there stats each time you level some heirlooms (shoulder and Chest) give you exp bonus when you turn in a quest and kill monsters

Where can i buy Heirlooms?
            You can Buy Them From The Heirloom Vendor in Dalaran or The Vedor In Lake Wintergrasp Or If your Exalted with a faction you can buy it from them

Can I Buy them With Gold?
            Yes If you Exalted with a certain Faction Eg Sons Of Hodir,if your not You can only buy them with Stonekeepers shards and Emblems of heroism

How Do i Get exalted?
            Use Zygors Daily's Guide Pick a faction and start doing the daily Quests!

Where can i Get this Currency _ Stonekeeper shards
            You Can use Zygor's daily Guides which get you Quest rewards with Stonekeeper Shards in Wintergrasp which get you from 3-5 a quest. when your factions Controls WG you get a buff which enables you to collect stonekeeper shards from random 5 man WotLK dungeons when you kill a Boss.

Where Can i Get Emblems of heroism?
            They Drop From 10 man raids and do the quests associated with 10man heroics to get them or you can exchange your emblems of triumph for them

What Level Character do i need?
            Level 70-80s can collect Stonekeepers shards in Random (Normal and Heroic) Wotlk dungeons if your faction has the WG Buff
            Last edited by kilmaden; April 12, 2010, 12:37 AM. Reason: ty to cabbys help =] updated
            Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
            Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
            Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
            Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

Just a small addition to what you posted kilmaden.

For the Stonekeeper Shards if you have the buff from your faction controlling Wintergrasp you can get the Shards from killing normal WotLK dungeon bosses also, no need to be doing the heroics.

Almost the same for the emblems, you can get them from normal 5-man random WotLK dungeon runs.

This means that as soon as you hit 70 (or at least when the WotLK dungeons start to open up in the LFG tool) you can start running random dungeons to start building up emblems and shards.

Comment

sorry forgot about normal dungeons!=P ty cabby =]
                Zygor Dungeon Guide

Paladin - Level 85 Using Zygor guides since level 32!
                Paladin #2 Level 85 4days /played
                Deathknight - Level 85 Zygor Guides all the way!
                Warlock - 85 Zygor Guides since Level 72!

Zygor leveling guide

Comment

For normal dungeons, you only get emblems for the first one of the day, don't you? Or has that changed?
                  Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                  Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                    This means that as soon as you hit 70 (or at least when the WotLK dungeons start to open up in the LFG tool) you can start running random dungeons to start building up emblems and shards.
                    You can do WotLK dungeons at 68, you just won't be as good as other players.
                    Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                    Level 85 Gnome DK
                    Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

Correct, only get emblems for the first random dungeon of the day. Normally what I do is just run that one random each day then go back to the normal leveling with the guides. Sometimes I'll run an extra one or 2 if it's a really good group that wants to stay together just to see if I can get any gear upgrades, but generally I stick to the one and done.

Comment

Working...
                      X