Alt class advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alt class advice

I just came back to the game after a couple years away only Wednesday and have a lvl 14 Night Elf Druid currently. I bought this guide late last night and am LOVING it.

I'd kind of like to make an alt also in order to use the guide from 1-80, instead of 13-80 like my Druid. However, I am not sure what is really good anymore for what I want to do.

What classes/races are best for Alliance in this order of importance?

1) PVP
    2) Raid usefulness
    3) Normal PVE

Is my NE Druid going to be good at these things generally? I really LOVE the way Death Knights look and want one of my own. How good are they?

Thanks in advance!

All classes have what you are looking depending on spec and how you play them.

The only suggestion i can make, is to try out different classes and see how they feel to you and what you are comfortable with and what suites your play style.

Comment

I think Gothicknight has about the best answer to your question. I always tell people to try out different classes then play what you like.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by daddystabz View Post
        I just came back to the game after a couple years away only Wednesday and have a lvl 14 Night Elf Druid currently. I bought this guide late last night and am LOVING it.

I'd kind of like to make an alt also in order to use the guide from 1-80, instead of 13-80 like my Druid. However, I am not sure what is really good anymore for what I want to do.

What classes/races are best for Alliance in this order of importance?

1) PVP
        2) Raid usefulness
        3) Normal PVE

Is my NE Druid going to be good at these things generally? I really LOVE the way Death Knights look and want one of my own. How good are they?

Thanks in advance!
        Welcome back to WoW, and welcome to the Zygor family.

Im not sure about pre-WOTLK with a druid, but I am loving my druid so far.
        ATM I have him as resto and balanced (dual spec talent tree... major kewl add by Blizzard) and am loving the healing and flat out damage of the two specs. I have even done some tanking in balanced and didnt do a bad job of it, although I prefer to tank on my pally.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          Welcome back to WoW, and welcome to the Zygor family.

Im not sure about pre-WOTLK with a druid, but I am loving my druid so far.
          ATM I have him as resto and balanced (dual spec talent tree... major kewl add by Blizzard) and am loving the healing and flat out damage of the two specs. I have even done some tanking in balanced and didnt do a bad job of it, although I prefer to tank on my pally.
          Thank you! It feels great to be back. Do you have any links or anything to Druid builds I can look at and study. So far my plan was to go full Feral at first for leveling and then go full Resto at the end for pvp.

Comment

Give wow-heroes.com a look. You can look by realm and filter to the druid builds to see what the top rated builds are.

Also, give the program rawr by elitestjerks.com a go. It does not help as much at low levels as it does at higher ones but it is awesome.
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
            X