Waypoints not working with V.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabby View Post
    Try disabling all addons except for Zygor Viewer, Zygor Talent Advisor, Cartographer, Cartographer Waypoints, and Cartographer Notes. If you don't get the error anymore with just these 5 addons running then it means one of the other addons you're using isn't playing well with Cartographer. If this is the case enable one addon at a time again until you can find out which one is causing the error.
    I've tried this suggestion as well as all of the previous ones; reinstallation, unchecking addons, installing newer versions of both Zygor and Cartographer (didn't work with old version either).

Performing these steps in the past has indeed worked, but this time it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. Any ideas?

The only other addon I've got installed is NPCscan, which is also checked off.

Comment

Well, I've run out of ideas at this point. Think this is one that Zygor or Zygor Staff will have to help with.

Oh, you have checked inside the Cartographer options to make sure that waypoints are enabled, right?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, oddly enough simply completing about 5-6 steps got the waypoint working again, even though clicking on the steps themselves wasn't causing it to show.

Comment

Working...
        X