X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is my corps?

Zygor,

Haveing lots of fun whith your guides all working well, but one sugestion could you add a arrow to your corps if you die.

yours

spasm

Another way to do this is to install the excellent addon Carbonite. Carbonite adds a path to your corpse without losing the Zygor waypoint.

Comment

Carbonite is a heavy addon (memory footprint)... not worth installing just to have a corpse run arrow.

Comment

I know the corpse indication has been suggested in the past, just not sure how long it will be until it's a part of the built in waypoint arrow. You could always try adding TomTom for just the corpse waypoint arrow as that's not too big of a memory footprint when compared to Carbonite.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If all you want is a corpse arrow and a gravestone on the World Map, I am pretty sure that the game gives these to you already.

What I like about Carbonite is that it replaces a lot of other individual addons - and it seamlessly integrates with Zygor. It's true that it uses 7-8MB of memory - meanwhile WoW itself very typically has a 550-600MB working set. If you were living in 1991 and happened to be down to your last 8MB of RAM, maybe you could justify eliminating Carbonite, but these days it's quite unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by tneff View Post
            If you were living in 1991 and happened to be down to your last 8MB of RAM...
            *sigh*... 1991... that wasn't needed. I was merely saying, that carbonite is a big addon with a big memory footprint for such a simple request of just wanting a corpse arrow. wow.

Comment

Originally posted by cnewman777 View Post
              I was merely saying, that carbonite is a big addon with a big memory footprint for such a simple request of just wanting a corpse arrow. wow.
              And I am merely saying that you are not going to notice any performance hit for installing Carbonite - its memory usage is trivial compared to WoW itself - and if you want an on-screen corpse path that doesn't mess up your current Zygor task waypoint, Carbonite does it perfectly.

Comment

Either way you look at it.. its a big addon to use if you are only wanting a corpse arrow.

Comment

Gonna close this thread and take away both your sticks.

Now, walk away from the dead horse you two.
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                  X