Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions to admins/mods about guides

Hey guys,

First off, great guide. I've been using it to level four characters and I'm just flying through the levels and it feels so good not to be lost. I especially love it when the guide automatically picks up that I'm a level ahead or sometimes just further ahead on the bar in that level and skips unnecessary quests!!

I have two questions though, I'm getting high enough in level where money is starting to become a concern. So I was looking for a Gold guide and wondering when Zygor is releasing its gold guide. I'd like to stick to Zygor if I could

Also as a suggestion, would you consider creating a dungeons guide perhaps? Cause I always find myself and my members lost on what to do exactly in particular dungeons.
    Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!

Originally posted by monsterneeds View Post
    Hey guys,

First off, great guide. I've been using it to level four characters and I'm just flying through the levels and it feels so good not to be lost. I especially love it when the guide automatically picks up that I'm a level ahead or sometimes just further ahead on the bar in that level and skips unnecessary quests!!

I have two questions though, I'm getting high enough in level where money is starting to become a concern. So I was looking for a Gold guide and wondering when Zygor is releasing its gold guide. I'd like to stick to Zygor if I could

Also as a suggestion, would you consider creating a dungeons guide perhaps? Cause I always find myself and my members lost on what to do exactly in particular dungeons.
    Thanks for everything and keep up the great work!
    Hi Monsterneeds;
    As of right now, the best way to get gold is with the dailies and events guide, which has the 300 gold speed run in it.
    If you don't have a lvl 80 toon to work with yet, the AH and the addon Auctioneer are your best tools to start making gold. Mind you, at least on my server, this isnt a get mass gold tomorrow sort of method, but you will amass a good amount faster than you think.
    As for the gold guide itself, there hasn't been any new information sent out as to its release yet.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X