Gold guild? and gearing up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold guild? and gearing up?

I was curious on a smart way to gear up...yeah yeah i know i heard this one a million times (make friends with tanks and have em run with you instant que) but i'm findign it diffcult i'm trying to gear up my recently hit 80 warrior (Working on making him a tank he's defense cap but my hp is so low and hunters and mage just pull aggro off me and about rush rush rush i can't tank heroics at this stage.

I was also curious if the gold guilde is hitting soon?

Last question (I swear) For raiding what would be the best professions to take may i ask i know JC is one but what the other?

Originally posted by malonstorm View Post
    I was curious on a smart way to gear up...yeah yeah i know i heard this one a million times (make friends with tanks and have em run with you instant que) but i'm findign it diffcult i'm trying to gear up my recently hit 80 warrior (Working on making him a tank he's defense cap but my hp is so low and hunters and mage just pull aggro off me and about rush rush rush i can't tank heroics at this stage.

I was also curious if the gold guilde is hitting soon?

Last question (I swear) For raiding what would be the best professions to take may i ask i know JC is one but what the other?
    Well... pretty easy to say, but you dont have to run heroics at first. In fact, you may want to try running regular dungeons. Get a feel for the dungeons you are going to run in heroics, but with less intensity. Running as the tank, chances are you will be the only plate wearer in the run, or second, so there is less to roll against you for better gear.

As far as getting aggro as a warrior, you need to.... *need* to.... tell them to give you a count of three durring a pull before they come in to unload on the mobs. You need to establish aggro holds and gain rage, which is needed to keep aggro.

As far as raiding professions go, I dont consider JC a raid profession. I can park in Dalaran and /trade a request to get a gem cut. What a raid needs are items that help a raid out as a whole. Leatherworkers can make the drums, alchemists can make frost worm and endless rage flasks, etc etc. These are the items a raid needs, and not just general players.
    Yes, raid members need gems, but that should have been taken care of long before they qued up for a raid.
    I would say the same for enchanting. Good profession to have, but not raid specific in its help to you or others in that raid.
    Besides, you can always produce these raid type items and then place them in the AH for big $$.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
    X