OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hored Gold run. quest from Ricket (Overstock)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hored Gold run. quest from Ricket (Overstock)

I have Zygor Dailies and Events Guide - Horde v: 2.0.1058

Step 1 on gold run with no ATG

when i go to Ricket he dose not have this quest and im unsure what to do to start my gold runs.

plz can someone point me in the right direction or tell me what i need to do.

Thanks

See my response to this exact same question a day ago in this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5545
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      See my response to this exact same question a day ago in this thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5545
      Thank you I just hope this works because seem a lot of work to do to see if this will let us to start the gold run.

Will let you know how i get on.

Comment

It will work, you need to do all that stuff to unlock the quests in the Gold run.

Comment

Thanks

It will work, you need to do all that stuff to unlock the quests in the Gold run.
          Hey, I spent two days doing up to 239 level on 'the storm peaks full zone quest path includes pre quests' and two days trying to do 239 'Kill Iron Colossus' and after dieing 5+ times it was easy once u know how.

anyways is that it now can i start doing the gold runs?

TAL

Comment

Don't forget the Sons of Hodir Reputation (Honored) and the Icecrown Full Zone Quest Path. If you did those along with Storm Peaks then you should be good to go.

Comment

Don't forget the Sons of Hodir Reputation (Honored) and the Icecrown Full Zone Quest Path. If you did those along with Storm Peaks then you should be good to go.
              I'm not fully Honored with Sons of Hodir with the help of handing in [Relic of Ulduar] thanks to AH. so now just need to do the Icecrown full zone quests.

the one i did before was 243 levels on the Zygor viewer and the icecrown one is 328 levels. thought it was over. I'm not the person for waiting for things and this is a lot just to do gold runs ;(

never mind thanks for ya help

TAL

Comment

It's the only way to unlock the dailies that are used in the gold runs, but on the positive side you'll make a lot of gold while doing the stuff to unlock the daily gold runs.

Comment

Working...
                X