Quest objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest objects

Ok am only lvl 28 on warlock, but am just wondering . A few quests i have done have like said to pick up (A) to save for a later quest or like in westfall keep 5 flasks of oil for a later quest turn in. is there anyway to like mark these items in your bags to keep ? like some quests have a gold outline round quest objects ?

Any help would be great thanks

I have seen the same thing which is compounded by the fact that SiS, doing it's job, keeps skipping quests due to BoA and RAF exp bonuses. I simply try to hold on to things as long as I can, don't pick up trash and visit vendors often.

Then look at the item levels if possible. Like last night, at level 27 I decided it was time to dump the murloc fins I was told to hold for a later quest ... that was back around level 16. Chances are slim I'll need those down the road.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

when you say trash are you talking the gray stuff ? as i have totaly forgot how wow works lol been away for close to 2 years

Comment

There's no way to 'mark' the items but here's what I do. I'll move my hearthstone down to the bottom row of my bag window (I use Bagnon to combine all bags into one window) then when I have something like the flasks that need to be kept I move them into that bottom row behind the hearthstone. This helps me to know that when I'm at a vendor selling junk that once I get to the hearthstone everything else is something to keep.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Dont forget that any items you have that are extra from those types of quests (snouts, intestines, whatever) can easily be sold in the AH. These are good for these quests, but in leveling cooking as well.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

That reminds me - those 5 flasks of oil - what are they actually for? I don't see any further steps in the Alliance guide that makes use of them

Comment

Part of a quest you will get.

Comment

Which quest? I've levelled a couple of alliance toons and they've still been in the bank at 80

Comment

Dont know the name or quest number, and I am now at work, so access is restricted.
                  I do know, however, there is a quest in Westfall that uses/requires the flasks of oil.
                  I hit that quest each time I level a toon.

Comment

Ah, yes, thanks - Keeper of the Flame. Never done that quest so I guess SIS must have skipped it.

Comment

Yeah, Keeper of the Flame quests isn't part of any chains so if SIS needs to skip quests this is one that it will skip in a heartbeat without you ever knowing it.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Check out ArkInventory. It's got a bit of a learning curve, but you can customize how items are organized and grouped in your bags and you can even customize the item's type (trash, quest, armor, etc.).

Comment

Working...
                        X