Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question.

I know this has probably been answers somewhere but I am on my laptop and it takes forever to load the fourms so i decided to ask. I was wondering how long will it take for me to get from 18-60 with the guides? When i am a hunter and play a lot during the day because im on a two week break from work. Also on the other hand I got a quick question also. When level from 1-18 my guides sometimes would turn blue and skip a lot of steps was i suppose to do them? I just went back and did the blue ones. Thank you!

Oh also I thought of another one that can be looked over, I am around level 19 and my guide is on level 17 is that normal?

Comment

The blue marked quests means that the guide will skip them to try to get caught back up to you. You don't have to do those quests. Being a level or 2 ahead of the guides is normal at those lower levels, this is nothing to worry about because the guide will skip quests that you don't need to try to get caught back up to you.

As for leveling times, that really depends on the player and the class. The hunter is one of the faster leveling classes so you should be able to average around 1.5-2 hours of /played time per level. Some people level faster, some level slower, but that should be a fairly good average per level time for you to figure out what to expect. This would put you at around 3 days /played time from 20-60, but good chance you can do it faster.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ahhh i see, thanks for the great help!

Comment

Anytime.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X