Goodbye Outland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye Outland

I got my last toon out of outland zone and now it's the decsion the million dollar question for me

In what order am i going to level my 6 toons let's head down the list

1-Warlock (Currently Destruction) (Sorry Zygor i hate demonology affliction is not bad)

2-Hunter (BM)

3-Shaman(elemental)/Resto (I like my dps spec alot more)

4-DK(Blood)/Frost (thought of leveling as a tank if i can get some gear for it

5-Priest (I like Disc better then shadow and more needed)

6-Rogue (Combat) Only thing that bugs me is i can't find any swords or axes for my hack/slash talent

Opinions on order guys all these toons are between the level of 68-73

Hunter, DK, and warlock should all be pretty easy to level thru Northrend. It's really a matter of personal tastes tho so it's hard to tell you which one you should level as it's really a matter of which one do you want to level.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

All of this post I am about to make is dependant on you running instances to level as you quest.

The warlock, hunter, and rogue have huge limits to them in this area, as they are strict DPS only, and wait times for DPS ques are pretty long (30 min or more). If you like to run quests as you wait for the que, this isnt a bad thing to do.
      The DK will be good to run, if, as you said, you can get tank gear. Tank ques are nil at that level.
      Your shaman and priest are good choices as well, again, given instance runs with questing. The healing potential of these toons shortens your wait time for ques from the 30 min DPS time to around 8 min for healers.

The final question you need answered is yours alone; which do you like to play? Nothing else will matter if you dont like your toon/spec.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

well shaman resto i'm having big problems with thus far i'm sure it amazing but maybe i'm specced wrong or something

my warlock and priest i go against Zygor leveling talent guild because i hate the spec Zygor recommends not bescause it bad or anything i just feel as a demo warlock i'm not doing anything expect standing there while my pet kills stuff i like to take a more active role.

and i like being helpful as a priest and i had a small annoyance i go OOM so much switching in and outta shadow form every 9 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by malonstorm View Post
          ...i go OOM so much switching in and outta shadow form every 9 seconds
          Isnt there a glyph to help with this problem?

I do know for my priest (lvl 31 atm) that in both heal or dps roles I do go oom a lot. Had a similar problem with my mage, but not to this extent.
          maybe it will get better with some later talent choices and better spells.
          Destro warlocks are a blast. I spec'd demon for dailies (get them done faster) and destro for raids. I have to say, I love watching chaos bolt fly off.
          simple pleasures make me smile.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

im honestly starting to get bored of raiding so i'm leveling getting sick after every nice ICC run i need to respec my hunter bescause of my armour pen rating or hit rating *shrughs*

Comment

this is really hard to decide for me

Comment

Imo

I love my lok so I'd say lok

but I gota lvl 70 shaman enchance/resto
                and I like him a lot now also

but for dps lok is mine so far and as questing goes lok is the bomb with a VW tanking well u unload
                LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

You have a bunch of classes I don't really play but have friends and guildies I group with a lot who do.

1) Shammy. They are a nice multi-talent toon. If you get tired of DPS you can make a nice healer ... fexibility

2) Hunter. Nice solo toon that can be fun and kick serious DPS. I have one at level 41 I want to play someday but for now focusing on only my mage/pally toons

3) Rogue. *IF* you enjoy PVP def crank the rogue up to 80 and annoy people like my mage. The two toons I have a hard time with PVP are pallys (they just don't die) and rogues. That stupid stun thing is nasty.
                  Cairne Realm
                  Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                  Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                  Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
                  X