confused O.o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused O.o

i have a lvl 80 alliance paladin and used the guide to lvl her to 80 was incredilby awesome...but im making another paladin (lol i know) and the guide thinks i did all the steps already. how do i clear its cache for another character?

hmm it seemed to have sorted itself out when i opened the flight path window O.o odd lol maybe a bug to be fixed?

sometimes the guides stop advancing dynamically and you have to open another guide and go back to the one you want for it to work again dont knwo why that happens either. but keep up the good work!! *thumbs up*

Originally posted by christakatrill View Post
    i have a lvl 80 alliance paladin and used the guide to lvl her to 80 was incredilby awesome...but im making another paladin (lol i know) and the guide thinks i did all the steps already. how do i clear its cache for another character?

hmm it seemed to have sorted itself out when i opened the flight path window O.o odd lol maybe a bug to be fixed?

sometimes the guides stop advancing dynamically and you have to open another guide and go back to the one you want for it to work again dont knwo why that happens either. but keep up the good work!! *thumbs up*
    Did you name the toon similar to the other you had leveled? This would be the WTF folder keeping tabs on your progress and storing it.
    If you changed the name of the first pally and started another with the same name, you will need to delete that toons folder in the WTF.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

no its a different name completely!

Comment

OK.... are the quests being skipped blue in color?

Comment

the quests arent being skipped it just sits there on the green checked step

Comment

Hmmm.... odd.
            I'll defer this to Zygor for better guidance.
            Probably simple fix, but Im not familar with this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by christakatrill View Post
              the quests arent being skipped it just sits there on the green checked step
              Might have just been a delay. They occur occasionally. Have you tried manually skipping to the next step using the down arrow and then seeing if it does it again?
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

If you have a char of the same class, the guide will do this. My solution is to delete the zygor_guide.lua and .lua.bak files in the WTF folders of all characters of similar class. For some reason, if you use the same guide over and over for one class it will become "Stuck" on certain steps.
                My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Working...
                X