Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor

To whom this concerns,

I am very impressed with your product. I still have a problem, your competitor Dugi, has the netherland drake chain in his addon program. Also, has in game guidess for fishing/cooking/jc. I hope to see more addons and more features in the daily / event guide.

Please follow up.

Ronald Finch

Our Dailies guides contain a fully ingame Netherdrake chain guide, as well as the Fishing, Cooking, and Jewelcrafting dailies you are referring to. Check out our Dailies guides here:
    http://www.zygorguides.com/dailies/

Glad you like the guides. :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

On another note, when updating your gold guide when it releases; can you make sure to add videos on where to farm G/h. I know all the tricks about AH'ing and Minning etc. I am just trying to have other sources. Thanks

Comment

i find AH just horrible i never could understand it

Comment

Originally posted by malonstorm View Post
          i find AH just horrible i never could understand it
          I find using the "buy stuff in AH that is underpriced, whacking 10% on and selling it" approach that many praise to be very hit and miss.

Yes, I have made huge amounts of gold, but have equally burnt huge amounts. What sells one week, may not sell the next.

Hopefully the Gold Guide does not have this AH farming as a main piece of this 'gold making'. As you are just as likely to lose gold as make it by farming the AH.

I personally would like to see some sort of trial version Gold Guide before I buy it.
          I still find running a set piece of Dailies (I have a set run of 10 I do everyday, it only takes minutes and gives me over 130G) a good way to make gold. Add the Tournament Ground dailes as well (these are so easy and so fast to do that you are mad not to do them) and its easy gold!

Comment

dugi guides

i just recently found out that dugi is offering free cataclysm with every thing like worgen goblin 80 to 85 if you just buy there dungeon leveling guide for 37$ i love your guides but im just wondering will we get any special offer like with the dalies guide with this like half of the cata guides or even free with it if you want to be the best you have to try the hardest

Comment

I can't speak for Zygor to know what he'll plan, but I can say this. Knowing what I'd get from the other guide and knowing what I'd get with this guide, Zygor doesn't even have to try to be the best, he's got that hands down. I know that no matter what I might spend here, I'll always get my money's worth and then some from Zygor, the other guide can't even come close to being worth the amount charged.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by trevo66 View Post
                I find using the "buy stuff in AH that is underpriced, whacking 10% on and selling it" approach that many praise to be very hit and miss.

There is a button on AH for this?

Comment

No, you need to pay attention to the market trends and get a feel for it then do it all manually. The Auctioneer addon helps tremendously with keeping track of all this info.

Comment

can you please message me in game the items you currently look for? Thanks alot

Comment

The only problum....

The only problem i have with this guide is i started a warrior the other day and the quest for the warrior was not in the guide.. But other than that it is a great guide.. Love it and it was worth the money i spent on it.. Is there going to be a gold guide come out any time soon?? I really need to learn how to make money in this game...

Comment

Each server will be different because each server's economy is different. I also haven't really done much with the AH and doing this lately, but normally you can do ok with things like leather, cloth, herbs, ores.

Comment

Which warrior quest was it missing?

Comment

Working...
                          X