RAF and Zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAF and Zygor

So my friend RAFed me, and he doesnt have zygor, sooo when were both on we do dungen after dungen after dungen and power level the crap out of eachother. This is good and bad, good cause im leveling super fast but bad cause were not always on at the same time so when he is not on and i am i want to quest useing Zygor, but here is the problem. Since i lvl so darn fast with him im very far ahead of Zygor. I was level 20 when i started doing dungens one day and when i stoped lvl 30. So i am still doing quests to help level 20's level and i want to get to the level 30 part. but i dont wanna just manually skip ahead to level 30 stuff in fear of skiping important chain quests. i set my guide to 10 levels ahead but now i dont know what quests its gunna skip that i have already picked up (if any) so i could abandon them. I do plan on doing more dungens with my friend and leveling fast but i wanna also use zygor so what should i do to have zygor keep up and not actually be slowing me down?

Thanks in advance!!
    -Grunt

Set the Dynamic Progression slider to 0. This will make the guides skip as many useless quests as possible while still doing the chain quests that you'll need to do. Also make sure all 4 boxes are checked.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

alright thanks!

Comment

My advise on RAF.... skip the collection quests.
        If the quest is to get, for example, the ears in Loch Modan (think thats where it is), just bypass it.
        There is no need to get 24 ears total on a quest that you really dont need to do, thanks to the 3x xp.
        If you need to kill x number of this and that, you both should be getting credit for the kills.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Yea, skip those collection quest. I have auto accept quest set on my guide so I look at the quest quick and try and dump those not always 5-10 items is ok but something forget it.

Comment

Working...
          X